måndag 19 september 2011

Hungry

Morning everyone, I am now on the Gatwick Express, in perfect time. We Will arrive 7:30 at the airport and then have two hours to check in an do some shopping.

In the taxi on our way here I felt so good. I where not the only One awake! In Umeå where i now live it is me and about twenty more people. Here i could see atleast five in Every corner. And there are alot of corners in London:)
I know myself, and when i Will have My own apartment and stay here for one week a month, i Will be sleeping alot. I Will work a bit more in Umeå (maybe Every sunday) and have alot freetime here. I Will do things that I know in Umeå I Find No time for, I Will study english (thru classes or just books, i do not know yet, depens on how much time I get), i Will paint and i might bring My sewinhmachine here. I Will be out taking photos and make drawings, i Will design and be creative. The more i like it here, the more I Will stay. First step: appartment.

Location:Gatwick Expresstrain

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar