torsdag 6 oktober 2011

What do i want/need?

Wow, this is a hard question. Is this studio something for me?



I have no idea.
I want - ensuite bathroom with own shower
And a small kitchenette.
I need.... A bedsit? Well i do not know. I want this apartment to be able to be my home if i move for real in the future. And then i need a small kitchenette and a bathroom with own shower. This is hard...
I have gone over My budget and it is lower then I expected. But then again, i always affor hotels for £400 why would i not be able to afford a small studio for something like that or little more?
Tomorrow i am going down to an agency to see if they can help me. I hope so. I think they can:)

Now i am sitting on Gate F61. If My boyfriend would have been able to fix some movies on My iPad I could have been watching a movie. But we Will see, he might be able to fix some movies on it this weekend:) i have tried myself but gave up pretty Quick since i knew he could help me... I am allright with english books so far and Will be for a while.

Right now I am reading "the good, the bad and the dumped" by Jenny colgan. So far so good, i have reached 230 pages so 70 pages left. Bought it last time i where in London and i Will probably End it today. It is a good way for me to practice My english:)

Soon i Will board the plane, Will land on heathrow. Never done that before so i am excited... Talk to you later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar